How to Find an In-Home Nurse in Kansas City
Kansas City is known for its thriving community and its friendly citizens. We Kansas Citians are proud to call KC home, and we do what we can to take care of our own. We are the Heart of America.
When it comes time to take care of our parents, especially those who have memory care issues, many Kansas Citians are looking to find quality in-home care givers who can keep Mom or Dad in the family home as long as possible.
Kansas City Home Care is here to help. Our skilled professionals are here to help with care at home. Here’s how it works.
Contact us to set up an interview with our experienced case managers. We will come to your home and assess what level of care you are looking for and how it will work with your budget.
Then, we will create a plan of care that is tailored to your loved one’s particular needs. The plan of care considers things like:
- How much or how little care is requested
- Medical diagnoses, such as Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s disease
- Whether the loved one can drive or not
- Which family members are nearby to field questions or be involved in care
- Contacts, including friends, neighbors and medical providers
- The safety of the home, and whether safety upgrades are recommended
- Schedules and patterns of the loved one
- Regular appointments and therapies
Once the intake process is completed and the plan of care is put into place, we will arrange a meeting with one of our skilled professional who can help with anything from light cleaning and cooking, to medication management, to transportation, to memory care and end of life care.
We will provide transparent, consistent feedback so that you know how your loved one is doing and that he or she is safe. At Kansas City Home Care, like our namesake city, we believe that we should take care of our own, and we are here to help you do just that.