At Kansas City Home Care, Inc., we know that caring for a loved one can be extremely rewarding. However, it often means little to no time for yourself. That’s why we offer Respite Care to families with a loved one who needs temporary care. Respite Care is available to the primary caregivers who either need some time to handle personal business, go on a trip or have become ill themselves. Kansas City Home Care provides quality caregivers to step in and take your place for the short-term. We provide this service either by the hour (with a 4 hour minimum) or at the Round-the-Clock Care rate.
Respite Care includes:
• Bathing, dressing and other personal care assistance
• Light housekeeping duties
• Meal preparation/assistance with eating
• Reminder services (medications, dates, routines, etc.)
• Running errands (prescription pick-up, groceries, etc.)
• Organizing and reading mail
• Accompanying to appointments and social outings
• Entertaining (crafts, games, reading, etc.)
Contact us today to learn more about our Respite Care.