If your loved one needs special care around the clock, Kansas City Home Care, Inc. has the qualified caregiver to help. Our dedicated staff provides assistance with personal care, light housekeeping, meal preparation and more. Sleep-over Services are also available for those who need help in the evening and morning only or who want an attendant during the night. Caregivers must be allowed 6 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep depending on the length of stay.
Round-the-Clock Care includes:
• Bathing, dressing and other personal care assistance
• Light housekeeping and laundry
• Meal preparation/assistance with eating
• Reminder services (medications, dates, routines, etc.)
• Running errands (prescription pick-up, groceries, etc.)
• Organizing and reading mail
• Accompanying to appointments and social outings
• Entertaining (crafts, games, reading, etc.)
Contact us today to learn more about our Round-the-Clock Care.