Knowing that the winter quilt is in the linen closet upstairs, that the family photos are in the drawer in the living room, that the cat can snuggle up for a winter afternoon’s nap— maintaining a sense of wholeness at home is most possible when in-home senior care is engaged. Being able to depend on the comforts of home is one of the biggest benefits of in-home elderly care. Kansas City Home Care is a leader in home elder care in Kansas City. We are committed to helping your loved ones maintain the dignity of living at home, while receiving top quality senior home care. Here are some services our elder care providers can treat you to every day:
- Care in your home. A professional caregiver from Kansas City Home Care can come to your home as often as you require, making sure that everything is going well, and that schedules are adhered to.
- Light housekeeping. Part of good home care is a tidy home. Our caregivers can help keep things sparkling and in order.
- Personal care when a loved one needs help bathing, dressing and keeping up healthy habits.
- Medication management. Take the pressure off of yourself or your loved one. Let a professional manage filling, picking up, and administering medication in the correct dosages at the correct times.
- Driving in Kansas City. An important part of elder care in Kansas City is getting around town. Our caregivers can help with transportation, keeping your loved one social and able to get to doctor’s appointments.
Top tier in-home senior care is a phone call away. Contact us today to find out more about how our elder care services can make your home a happy one.